Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lent - Gimme Some Suga!


Selfie of me with my sweet coffee this morning...

Carla - I put 2 tsp of sugar in my coffee this morning. The headache and lethargy won. I have felt terrible. Shockingly terrible. I've tried to blame it on other things: maybe I'm getting sick, maybe it's allergies. And, it may be the later. My family is dealing with allergy garbage. But, I have no sniffles and allergies don't explain my anger. I'm highly unhappy. (See above selfie) And, my writing is poop! Poop, I tell you!
Speaking of poop, these are the brownies I mentioned
in the last post, the ones made with raisins. I have
so much more compassion for druggies who eat out
of garbage cans...


Not sure if the little bit of sugar I had this morning will help me feel better. If it doesn't, I won't bother again. Of course, tomorrow is Sunday. The "off" day. (Remember, you don't count Sundays.) Not sure if I'm going to get up and pig out on Girl Scout cookies or not. (Ok, one side of my head no longer hurts. Kid you not!) Part of me wants cookies, part of me is so disgusted with how much my body wants it that I just can't. But...how much ya wanna bet I chow down?

No comments:

Post a Comment